Actors usually don’t have much free time because of their busy schedules, but when they do, most celebrities spent most of their time with their ultimate hobbies. Of course, they really do deserve to gear up and have fun this summer.
Here are the 7 celebrity car racers who will take your breath away:
1. Sofia Andres, who would’ve thought that the actress has a thing for cars? Sofia posted several photos of her new hobby in her Instagram feed, and it looks like she’s having fun.
2. Chie Filomeno used to be a cosplayer a few years back but now she’s trying a lot of new things. Now she finally she got the chance to live her dream! On her Instagram post, she captioned: “Definitely not a dream anymore! Sooo happy to be a part of a new family, thank you for the trust @toyotamotorphilippines! ???? Learned a lot on my first day of practice, but I still have a lot to learn. See you guys sa Vios Cup Season 5! ??”
3. Arci Muñoz became a race car driver in 2016 where she got the chance to attend a racing event. She admitted that she hasn’t experienced driving on a freeway but is currently looking forward to wilder experiences.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: Two days before wedding Billy Crawford, Coleen Garcia forgot to buy rings
“I don’t even know how to drive. I have never drove in the freeway in my life. Now… I’ll be back on track with some of the country’s best drivers,” she said on her Instagram post.
4. Marco Gumabao loves the adrenaline rush in circuit racing. This one goes down to the actor’s list of hobbies which includes surfing and working out.
5. If you are truly Dominic Roque’s fan, you’d know how much of a sport junkie he actually is. The actor proudly shows interests in motorcycling, wake boarding, snowboarding, and car racing. He really has a heart for adventures, and has even won in car racing event.
6. Gretchen Ho proves that women can also dominate men in driving. She’s already known to have loved driving which is why she has competed for the Vios Cup. She also shared: “I’m at a point where I want to be bolder, tougher, and more adventurous with my life.”
7. Jake Cuenca loves sports. Last year though, he got involved in an accident in one of his triathlon races. But that didn’t stop him from keeping his passion for speed burning. Now, he continuous to try various competitive races that pushes his strength to the limit.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: Pinoy celebs spotted at Coachella 2018
Now that it’s summer, it’s already the go-signal for the celebrities to get back to the tracks.