People often think they know well the advantages and disadvantages of being a young mom. They would sometimes say, “Hey! That’s your kid? I thought that’s a sibling!” or “You’re too young be a mom” or “Why did you waste your future to get pregnant at a young age?”
Many would judge that being a young mother will take success from you. However, these celebrities can prove them wrong! Having kids at an early age certainly didn’t slow these successful ladies down!
1. Andi Eigenmann – her pregnancy had been a huge controversy back in 2011 as she was just 21 years old during that time. Just recently, Andi confirmed that the father of her now 5-year-old daughter Ellie is Jake Ejercito.
2. Sarah Labhati – she bagged another controversial pregnancy when she suddenly disappeared and went abroad when she was just starting as an actress. At the age of 21 years old, she gave birth to Zion whose father is Richard Gutierrez.
3. Roxanne Guinoo – she was just rising to fame when she suddenly became pregnant with Rain Eliana in 2010. She just turned 20 when her boyfriend Elton Yap impregnated her.
4. Jennlylyn Mercado – the award-winning actress was at the peak of her career and wonderful relationship with Patrick Garcia. She was only 21 when Alex Jazz was born; However, she and Patrick broke up eventually.
5. LJ Reyes – at the age of 23, she already got pregnant with her son Aki. It was Paulo Avelino, her boyfriend that time, who is the father.
6. Valerie Concepcion – dubbed as the fastest growing young star, she suddenly became pregnant with Jeremy Carag at a young age of 16. Their daughter Fiona is now 12 years old.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: Anne Curtis meets the scholar she sponsored Sareena Calonzo during a mall showow
Do you know other celebrities who got pregnant at an early age? Share it with us in the comment section below!