Summer is already here! Are you ready to flaunt your bikinis and of course that beach body you have long been preparing for? I know many of you are excited but to those who are doubting themselves and are not confident enough to pose for the camera wearing swimsuits, here are some tips for an effective and effortless summer photoshoot for you and your friends to enjoy.
1. From below shot – How do ladies pose for a selfie? They usually raise their hands or the selfie pods capturing a slimmer version of themselves but if you are not confident to show your lower body, you can try taking shots from below which will only focus your head to your chest. You can also add a little tilt on the neck to hide those obnoxious flaps on your chin.
2. “Sariling sikap shot” – Do you love travelling alone? Then you must’ve mastered taking photos on your own. You can try this shot to know the angle perfect for you.
3. Quarter-body selfie – Find a place where the sun can give you natural light and take a selfie including your head down to your neck emphasizing your sun kissed skin. You can also add a little tilt to your head to the left or the right.
4. Back shot – Forgot your sunglasses and can’t take the perfect photo because you keep on blinking and squinting like Clint Eastwood at high noon? Try taking a back-shot photo wherein you can emphasize the view and the outfit without the need to show your facial expression.
5. “Malayo” shot – Feel the sand and the heat, post in the middle of the beach, flaunt the view and your body. You can never go wrong having a picturesque view as your background.
6. Lie on your stomach – Do you want to hide that bulging belly fat of yours? Try this shot to instantly cover your rotund tummy.
7. Hand or arm on tummy – Cannot think of a pose to cover your rolls? Worry no more! You can try this shot with some props to pose without thinking of your plumpness portruding out in the picture.
Give yourself no reason to hide this summer. Go out and show yourself just like Kapamilya star Maja Salvador who practiced and mastered all these shots.
What are your thoughts on this article? Did you find this article helpful? If so, don’t forget to drop a comment below and share this with your family and friends.