As Filipinos, we pride ourselves greatly in our nationality. However, this doesn’t mean that we don’t appreciate people of other descent. As a matter of fact, many Filipino celebrities in the showbiz industry nowadays are actually proud to be half-Pinoy!
Are you curious to see who among your favorite Filipino celebrities carry foreign blood? Then check out this list we compiled. The following 46 Filipino celebrities are proud to carry foreign blood in their veins. See how much you know about your local celebs below:
1. Jaclyn Jose is part German and American.
2. Marian Rivera is half-Spanish.
3. Enchong Dee is part Chinese.
4. Donita Rose is born to an American father.
5. Jillian Ward has American blood in her genes.
6. Hiro Peralta is also another chinito.
7. Bea Alonzo is half-British.
8. Ken Chan is also of Filipino-Chinese descent.
9. Jazz Ocampo has Filipino-American-Spanish blood.
10. Arci Muñoz’ family has Spanish blood.
11. Chris Tiu has Chinese blood.
12. Angelica Panganiban is of American descent.
13. Yassi Pressman was born to a British father.
14. Jessy Mendiola is ¼ Lebanese, ¼ British, and ½ Pinoy.
15. Liza Soberano is also Fil-Am.
16. Rafael Rosell has Norwegian blood.
17. Joyce Ching is also another chinita.
18. Derrick Monasterio is also half-American.
19. Jen Rosendahl has German blood.
20. Venus Raj is part-Indian.
21. Angelika dela Cruz has Italian blood in her.
22. Kim Chiu is the ultimate ‘Chinita princess.’
23. Derek Ramsay also has British descent.
24. Charee Pineda is half Filipino and half American.
25. Yasmien Kurdi has a Lebanese dad.
26. Alessandra de Rossi is mixed with Italian blood.
27. Max Collins is part American.
28. LJ Reyes also came from a Chinoy family.
29. Anne Curtis is half-Australian.
30. Gwen Zamora has Australian blood, thanks to her father.
31. Lauren and Megan Young grew up in America with their father.
32. Tom Rodriguez is half-American.
33. Iya Villania has Australian parents.
34. Sarah Lahbati has a Morrocan father.
35. Heart Evangelista’s family is also Filipino-Chinese.
36. Georgina Wilson has British blood.
37. Solenn Heussaff was born to her French father.
38. Janine Gutierrez came from Filipino and Spanish descent.
39. Carla Abellana has Spanish and German blood from her grandma.
40. Rhian Ramos is half-British.
41. Avery Paraiso also has Irish parentage.
42. Ivan Dorschner’s father is German-Irish.
43. Kim Domingo is half-French.
44. Camille Torres is proud to be half-Finnish.
45. Gil Cuerva was born to a Spanish father.
46. Ejay Falcon is also half-French.
Who among these half-Filipino celebrities did you like best? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below! For more updates on the latest happenings, feel free to follow us on Facebook.